Enterprise Account Executive
We’re building a future where every home is professionally managed. One where professional property managers deliver new “Triple Win Experiences” for residents, investors, and their teams.But creating winning experiences that benefit everyone simultaneously? That’s hard.
Now, 1,500+ property management companies are doing it with a fully managed Resident Benefits Package by Second Nature. We bring the expertise, technology, and service that professional property managers need to make experiences convenient, rewarding, and consistent. Our reputation for turning old problems into new revenue streams has made us the only 6-peat national industry vendor of the year.
Join 120+ passionate, thoughtful people who strive to make a difference each day until every home is full of triple win experiences.
About the Role
The Enterprise Account Executive (AE) plays a crucial role in driving the company’s growth by cultivating and expanding our Enterprise Property Management customers. The AE knows the property management space, can leverage relationships, and is passionate about the PropTech world. The AE will be comfortable in a fast-paced technology-driven environment and articulating our value proposition to Brokers, Owner-Operators, and Property Managers.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Call and close 50 - 75% of inbound sales leads and outside sourced leads
- Sell the RBP to Enterprise property management companies with 3000+ doors
- Source new Property Management clients from strategic outbound prospecting
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Manage and forecast client pipeline
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with decision makers on client accounts
- Accurately articulate the Second Nature value proposition to Brokers, Owner-Operators and Property Management decision makers
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Partner with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Document all transactions in Salesforce
- Monitor and analyze upload performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Network and build rapport with other vendors and property managers
- Meet quarterly sales quotas
- Attend weekly team trainings
- Attend monthly in-person conferences
- Established high performer in the Enterprise space with proven sales record
- 2+ years of selling into Enterprise customers in the rental housing industry (single family and tech sales experience is a bonus)
- Self-motivated, intentional, confidence to close deals, generate prospects, and build long-term rapport with clients
- Consultative approach to selling, gifted at asking the right questions, and identifying prospect buying motives
- Flexibility and willingness to tackle new challenges and learn new products
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience with Excel
- Extremely organized, attention to detail
- Persistence and tenacity
- Competitiveness and desire to win
- Coachable personality
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Remote Work Statement
This position is a remote-first, work from home position. Second Nature is committed to creating a culture and workplace where remote work fosters collaboration and connections and is a key part of our company story and success. To be successful in a remote work role at Second Nature you must:
- Be available during your scheduled working hours and give your full attention to the completion of your Second Nature job duties
- Have a quiet, professional, distraction-free environment in which to complete your work
- Have access to your own reliable high-speed internet connection
- Attend our bi-annual in-person company meetings (Second Nature will reimburse the cost of your business travel per company guidelines)
Why Second Nature
- Health First: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; 401K Plan
- Location: Work Remotely from anywhere in the US
- Flexibility: Open PTO and sick days
- The Product: Beyond the awards and 5-star reviews… our clients and customers love what they can do with a fully managed RBP
- Diverse, Inclusive Culture: We embrace employees from all backgrounds with openness and respect
- Training: A supportive team to help you grow your career and unlock your full potential
- Growth: The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup that’s designing and developing an exciting category
Second Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We take action to ensure equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees and to provide employees with a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law.