We’re building a future where every home is professionally managed. One where professional property managers deliver new “Triple Win Experiences” for residents, investors, and their teams. But creating winning experiences that benefit everyone simultaneously? That’s hard.
Now, 1,500+ property management companies are doing it with a fully managed Resident Benefits Package by Second Nature. We bring the expertise, technology, and service that professional property managers need to make experiences convenient, rewarding, and consistent. Our reputation for turning old problems into new revenue streams has made us the only 6-peat national industry vendor of the year.
Join 120+ passionate, thoughtful people who strive to make a difference each day until every home is full of triple win experiences.
About Our Partners
Property management companies are our customers. Renters are our end users. So, who are our partners? They are the vendors who deliver the products and services that make our Resident Benefits Packages (RBPs) so popular!
For example: FilterEasy is the partner responsible for our automatic air filter delivery service. We have a partner for each of our services, including pest control, rental rewards, credit building, ID theft protection, and more!
In this role, you will…
- Manage, grow, and ensure the success of the relationship between Second Nature and a handful of our current partners.
- Implement KPIs for our partners and hold them accountable to hitting those objectives.
- Identify any challenges that could contribute to our partners not hitting their objectives.
- Act as an internal advocate for our partners, ensuring they get what they need from us to be successful.
- Drive the development and execution of joint initiatives and co-marketing activities with partners to maximize brand exposure and generate revenue.
In this role, you will not…
- Be responsible for generating new business or onboarding new partners.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have…
- Experience delivering white-glove, high-touch service to <20 large partners/vendors.
- Startup, SaaS, or PropTech experience.
- Presented data, stats, and KPIs to partners, along with enrollment and automation reports.
- Reviewed projects, resolved issues, and conducted QBRs.
- Collaborated closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of the company and its partners.
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously, reported on the progress of those projects, and owned them from start to finish.
- The ability to travel occasionally to meet with partners.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Remote Work Statement
This position is a remote-first, work from home position. Second Nature is committed to creating a culture and workplace where remote work fosters collaboration and connections and is a key part of our company story and success. To be successful in a remote work role at Second Nature you must:
- Be available during your set working hours and able to give your full attention to the completion of your Second Nature job duties
- Have a quiet, professional, distraction-free environment in which to complete your work
- Have access to your own reliable high-speed internet connection
- Attend our bi-annual in-person company meetings (Second Nature will reimburse the cost of your business travel per company guidelines)
Why Second Nature?
- Health First: Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance; 401K Plan
- Location: Work Remotely from anywhere in the US
- Flexibility: Open PTO and sick days
- The Product: Beyond the awards and 6-star reviews…our clients and customers love what they can do with a fully managed RBP
- Diverse, Inclusive Culture: We embrace employees from all backgrounds with openness and respect
- Training: A supportive team to help you grow your career and unlock your full potential
- Growth: The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup that’s designing and developing an exciting category
Second Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We take action to ensure equal employment opportunities for all candidates and employees and to provide employees with a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. Our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by federal and/or state law.